Thursday, August 24, 2006

MATCH[REFLECTING] or Child of a Dying GOD

Ok, now that I'm wrapping up my office stint for nick Jr. It's time for me to jump back into the Imagesmithing game. I needed to flex my creative and artistic muscle so I signed up to a site called Illustrationfriday.com

This week topic was 'Match'. This piece started out as something completely different; however I think my subconscious is really annoyed at me and just needs to be heard(seen). Text in the BG are lyrics to a song titled 'Burn' v. Nine inch Nails.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool dramatic illo!! love the texture and the sense of movement!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Kim de Young said...

I guess their time had come. Really physical drawing, I like the fire maelstrom effect in the back ground. Welcome!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Very nice. A really striking image. Powerful.

12:36 PM  
Blogger faeorain said...

Really cool illustration! I love the lava sky and the wonderful contrast of the whole piece.

11:17 PM  
Blogger MACHINE said...

Thanks for the kind words!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home